PreviewHow to Treat Dental School Clinic Like Private Practice
PreviewSelf Development-Simple Ways To Take Your Skills To The Next Level
StartHuman Relation- The One Skill That's Going To Set You Apart
StartHow To Speak Confidently And Know Exactly What To Say When Things Go Wrong
StartClinic Fear- How to Overcome it
DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THE DROPDOWN ARROW ABOVE FOR MORE PODCAST MATERIAL
"The techniques used in this podcast helped me finish my requirements in no time!"
- Dr. Mina Elfar, Owner of Genuine Smiles PA
What will you GAIN in this podcast?
1. ACCESS TO INTERVIEWS WITH TOP PERFORMERS IN DENTISTRY so you can avoid mistakes most students make. You will be on the fast track to becoming a confident dentist.
2. Learn how to RUN TOWARDS challenges instead of away from them so you'll be more prepared for residency and private practice.
3. Learn specific LANGUAGE to use in order to remain in control of unexpected situations and keep your patient's confidence in you.
4. Analyze DIFFERENT PATIENT TEMPERAMENTS and learn how to navigate through each one to make your patients work with you, not against you.
5. Learn how to make patients want to come to their appointment, DECREASE NO-SHOW RATE, and follow through with their treatment so you don't fall behind in clinic.
6. Learn how to READ A PATIENT'S BODY LANGUAGE so you gain a loyal patient for a long time.
7. Learn how to MAKE SMALL TALK while developing a rapport with your patients. This is a skill that will win patients over in dental school and beyond.
8. Learn methods to be PRODUCTIVE WITH LAB WORK so your time is not wasted and you can focus on other important tasks like passing the board exams.
9. Learn how to METHODICALLY CHOOSE YOUR RESIDENCY to prevent wasting a whole year.
10. DIRECT ACCESS to dentists who can answer questions on topics covered in the program so you can have an interactive experience.
You'll get access to all the exclusive content and new uploaded content! These are only a few advantages. There is SO MUCH MORE!
"The techniques Dr. Durand uses to increase patient case acceptance have helped me so much. He understands what motivates people and how to really tap into that. It's amazing!"
- Dr. Nubani, Associate Dentist
Hi, my name is DR. CARL DURAND, and I help dental students master dental school clinic and new dentists excel in private practice.
Over the years, I've had a chance to work with many dental students and dentists, which helped me discover three main problems:
- Students entering dental school clinic felt overwhelmed and very nervous, which translated to having a VERY slow start. This caused them to fall drastically behind in clinic, which delayed graduation.
- Because students were so behind in clinic, they didn't have time to properly research residency programs, go on interviews, study for board exams, and actually enjoy their first summer as a doctor.
- Graduating students and residents were struggling to find quality dentist positions and eventually settled for jobs they didn't want.
SO, I CREATED DENTALECT™...
It's a community where dental students, residents, and new dentists can get guidance on how to navigate through the different stages of their dental career, learn from other dentists' experiences to avoid certain mistakes, and develop skills that will help you become the dentist patients speak highly of.
- maximize PRODUCTIVITY in clinic so you can have free time to do as you please. We all know you want catch up on some Netflix or enjoy your hobbies again.
- increase CONFIDENCE treating patients so after graduation you feel ready for private practice or residency. Why pass up a great job opportunity because you don't feel "ready"?
- learn the skills to EXCEL in the next stages of your dental career so you don't waste time making common mistakes and sabotaging your earning potential.
I know you're busy! I intentionally created this podcast with primarily audio content so you can listen while you go about your day, whether that's while you are setting denture teeth, running on the treadmill, cooking, or taking a break. This podcast is designed for your convenience!
I created this membership to make an overwhelming time in your dental school career more manageable and enjoyable. (Yes, enjoyable!)
It's filled with content by dentists (aka former dental students) who have been in your shoes. We know what it feels like to have your patient no-show at the worst possible time. We get it.
I dove into the heart of the experience you will have in clinic and residency. I broke it down piece by piece in order to give you a blueprint of how to effectively and efficiently complete your requirements while transforming yourself into the TOP DENTIST you want to be.
The techniques you will learn are those used by top performers in our field. In addition to the course content, you will also have direct access to Dentalect's lead dentists, myself included.
I know 3rd and 4th year are packed with residency interviews, job interviews, board exams, licensing exams, and not to mention other life events that come along the way. We want to help you complete your requirements sooner while preparing your for next steps.
Most concepts you will learn in the Dental School Clinic sections will lay the foundation to become the dentist you want to be. The journey starts now in dental school and residency.
As the podcast progresses, we will transition to life as a resident and how to prepare yourself to join the group of dentists who are making a positive difference in our field.
"Dr. Carl Durand really knows how to connect with dental students and understands how to help them."
- Dr. Jess Senat, Associate Dentist